Good friends! So, I thought about a kind of project that would be interesting and I decided to build a tank (space crawl) on a sign of course that is built entirely of metal. 100% My construction is of high quality and accuracy, most parts of the tank have created myself from all sorts of leftovers left in various projects I have done in the past and call it the absence of toys in childhood or whatever. After a long week of planning and construction, the project finally came to an end and with it (how not?) The video documents the process of creation and assembly.
Step 1: Train the Tank Body
To put together the body I used light metal parts and aluminum I made some bending and created a massive and powerful tank body.
Dimensions: Length: 45 cm, width: 29 cm, height: 17 cm
Larval dimensions: length: 127 cm, width: 5 cm.
Control: by a sign and by a designated application for the phone.
Motor specifications: A pair of JGB37-550 24V engines with built-in chalk.
Step 2: Train the Tracks of the Larval Track
fter building the chassis of the tank approach the queen of the vehicle supporting wheels
Step 3: Train the Engines
Next step I assemble the engines that drive the tank, it is important to use strong motors with large torque
Step 4: Step Train the Slide Track
The stage I loved most was just fun
Step 5: Assembling Electronic Components and Recent Tests
Assembling electronic components and recent tests
Step 6: Last Stage
Of course, after I saw that all the mechanisms were working properly and the tank was going as planned, I decided to carry out another upgrade that was very important to me - to give the tank the power it needed - I upgraded the engines to much faster. Instead of 6V I increased to 24V, instead of 200 revolutions I increased to 1400 revolutions to the wheel that drives the larva.
Using planetary chalk (similar to an impact bolt). Changing the motors would also require a change in the battery, so instead of a 7.2V battery I upgraded to a 24V 9A rechargeable battery. The whole business allows me an hour and a half. I also installed a more advanced control and control system on the tank. For each engine I installed a separate brushless water-speed speed controller that allows me to control the speed of the drive through the remote control. And I also added control over the tank through an application. Of course, we will expand on all the changes in the next video, which will also include a test drive in challenging terrain conditions such as sand, grass, gravel, hike, etc.
In the next video that will be released very soon I will show you how the tank travels in difficult terrain Stay tuned for this coming soon