Intro: How to Change a Laptop Processor
1. Unscrew all the covers below your laptop and remove battery, hard drive and RAM.
2. Unscrew all the other screws below your laptop and bottom casing to expose the motherboard.
3. Remove the Heatsink and fan by Unscrewing the screws.
4. Do one last check to see if your processor is compatible
5. Remove the processor from the socket by turning the the locking mechanism to unlock.
6. Put the new processor in.
7. Screw and put everything back together and enjoy your new processor.