- Jack Stand
- Spare Tire
- Vehicle Owner's Manual
Step 1: Turn on Your Car's Hazard Light and Apply the Hand Break
Make sure that you put your car on P(park) and apply the hand break before stepping out of the car.
Step 2: Locate the Spare Tire
The spare tire is located in the trunk. Remove the trunk lining to get access to the spare tire.
Step 3: Begin to Loosen the Lug Nuts Using the Lug Wrench
Step 4: Raise the Vehicle
- Refer to the Owner's Manual for proper placement of jack.
- Using the jack, raise the vehicle until the tire is above the ground.
- Use the jack stand for more weight support.
Step 5: Unscrew the Lug Nuts
Step 6: Remove the Tire
Step 7: Mount the Spare Tire
Mount the spare tire and tighten lug nuts by hand.
Step 8: Lower the Vehicle
- Begin by removing the jack stand
- lower the vehicle to the ground
Step 9: Tighten Lug Nuts Using the Lug Wrench
Step 10: Make Sure to Clean Up and Put Every Tool in Their Proper Place.
Putting the tool in their proper spot makes it easier to access for future use.