Intro: How to Change the Keyboard Language in Windows 10
This video will show you how to change the keyboard language in Windows 10.
1. Press the windows key.
2. Go into the Settings Menu
3.Go to time & language
4. Go to region & language
5. Click on the language at the top (The one being used) and click on the options button.
6. Now you need to click the plus button and add a keyboard, select the keyboard language you have from the list.
7. You will now have both keyboards selected, select the keyboard language you are no longer using and press remove.
8. Restart and check that the settings have worked (YOU MUST RESTART).
I am not responsible for anything that happens on your machine and these tutorials are to be used at your own risk. If in doubt contact an IT professional.