Guide to connect FlySky I6 with a computer to simulate flight for beginners of wing aircraft.
Flight simulation connection using Flysky I6 and Arduino does not require the use of simulation cables.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- FlySky I6 TX
- FSIA6B RX
- Arduino Nano
Step 2: Wire Connection
Proceed with wiring between FS IA6 and Arduino Nano:
FSIA6B | Arduino
- VCC -> VIN
- GND -> GND
- Signal -> TX
Step 3: Load Firmware to Arduino
- Open Arduino Compiler
- Load to: File -> Examples -> EEPROM -> eeprom_clear
- Download Firmware to Arduino
Step 4: Download and Setup Software
Step 5: Connect Arduino to VJoy and Setup Channels
- Open vJoySerialFeeder V1.1 and connect to Arduino through COM Port
- Adding 4 channels in vJoySerialFeeder is equivalent to 4 channels of transmitter(FSI6)
- Open ClearView RC Flight Simulator and setup vJoy
Step 6: Let Flight!!!
Choose plane and fly!!!