Sony PlayStation's has eliminated a analog RCA input, CRT TV owners cannot plug in the PS4 to tube-television because PS4 only one video outputs, HDMI. Keep in mind CRT TV is cheapest price on this television, but this television type do not support High Definition.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Prepare Equipment for This Task
- CRT TV
- PlayStation 4
- HDMI cable
- AV cable
- HDMI-to-AV converter
- RF modulator (for TV doesn't have AV inputs)
Step 2: Connect PS4 to CRT TV
1. Unpack the HDMI-to-AV converter.
2. Connect the PS4 to HDMI-to-AV converter using a HDMI cable.
3. Connect the CRT TV to HDMI-to-AV converter using a AV cable.
4. Now, connect adapter to HDMI-to-AV converter to electrical plug.
5. Turn on the PS4, converter, and CRT TV.
6. Set input to AV1/VIDEO.
Have a nice play...