In this video StyleUnited Fashion and Design expert Josie gives you some tips for contouring your face to pull out your cheekbones and make your face look thinner.
1. Prep Face with Skincare and Foundation. Here Josie used Olay CC Cream. For the contouring and highlighting, she uses Cover Girl Instant Cheek Bones and Cover Girl Bronzer.
Tip: Apply the darker bronzer to create shadows for areas you want to recede.
Tip: Apply highlighter color to areas you want to bring out and "highlight"
2. Apply Bronzer. Make a "kissy face" by sucking your cheeks in to find your cheekbones. Press in color with a slanted brush in the area under the cheekbones or the "hollow" of your cheeks. Continue with the "3 sweep", sweeping the brush in an arc at the top outside of your forehead, to your cheek hollow, and then along your jaw line. This motion looks like a 3.
3. Apply Highlight Color. Use the lightest color in the palette. Use a smaller brush to highlight those areas you want to "pop", above the bronzer along cheekbone, down your nose, at your cupid's bow and the center of your forehead.
4. Apply Blush. Use blush on the apples of your cheeks and blend a bit with bronzer.
5. Finishing Blend. Use a big fluffy brush or a Puffs tissue to blend all over.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.