Introduction: How to Cook Coffee Cake
Hi, its my ferst instructables !
If you like to spend some time in the kitchen,this project it is for you.
- 2 packages cream (500 ml)
- 7 teaspoons instant coffee
- 5 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 10 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Juice and lemon peel
- 5 grams of gelatin
- Plate of white chocolate
- 30 grams of strawberries
- 20 pieces of elongated sponge cakes
method of preparing
1. Edge of springform cover biscuits.
2. Whisk cream in two bowls. Half of the gelatin dissolve steamed in 1/2 cup of water. Then add one whipped cream and lemon zest and juice and 5 tablespoons powdered sugar . The hot mass pour into springform pan put in the fridge.
3.Coffee dissolve in a small amount of water. The rest of the gelatin dissolve steamed in 1/2 cup of water. Add the remaining sugar. To the hot gelatin was added portionwise, with stirring, a second heavy cream. add the coffee and liqueur.
4. Several strawberries cut and place on a clear mass then pour the mass of coffee. The whole left in the refrigerator.
5. Chocolate dissolve steamed. Dip the strawberries. Place them on paper to dry. Later decorate a cake.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.