Watch this video to learn how to do a light smokey eye for everyday use. To begin we'll use Cover Girls' Intense Shadow Blast to create a base for this look.
1. Light Eyeshadow Base. Start with a champagne color (Intense Shadow Blast) and blend and create a base for the darker color.
2. Darker 2nd Layer. Use the darker Shadow Blast on the outer corners of your lid.
Tip: Remember to blend! Use a brush.
3. Highlight Browbone. Here we use Cover Girls' Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Shadow Palette. Use the lightest color on the browbone, the corner of the lid and over the light eyeshadow base.
4. Darken Corner of Eye. With a brush, use the mid tone color on the outer 3rd of the eyelid and blend into the crease. Blend the whole eye with a brush.
5. Add Eyeliner. Use a brown eyeliner just on your lashline.
Tip: Remember that you are trying to make it look natural and "everyday".
Tip: Learn how to take this look into evening in Josie's sequel video!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.