Click This Link >> http://www.co.cc
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Insert Your Domain
1) Insert your domain, like on picture
2) after entering the name
3) Click "check availability"
Step 2: Check Availability
4) after clicking the "Check Availability" and will appear as shown
5) Click the "Continue to registration"
Step 3: Registration
6) after Clicking the "Continue to registration"
7) and will appear like this
8) if you do not already have an account www.co.cc, you can register here > click here for register
9) if the domain is still available, then your domain is successfully registered, such as the picture below
10) and the next, Click "Setup"
Step 5: Setup the Name Server
11) enter this words:
Name server 1 : dns1.freehostia.com
Name server 2 : dns2.freehostia.com
12) Click Setup
Step 6: And Setup Zone Record
12) Enter this Word:
Host : www.enter-your-domain.co.cc *
TTL : 1D
* : enter the domain that you have created
13) and Click ''Setup"
Step 7: Create Your Website in Blogger Using a Domain That Has Been Made
Make a Website:
1) Login to Blogger.com
2) go to blogs that have been made
3) and next, go to Setting > Other > Publishing
4) Click " + Add a Custom Domain > Switch to advanced settings
5) enter the domain that you have created, and click save
Finally, try to access yours blog