Introduction: How to Do an Easy French Twist
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-to-Do-an-Easy-French-Twist You don't need to go to a salon to do a lovely french twist. Here's how to do it yourself. You'll need a boar bristle brush, hair spray, bobby pins for this look
1. Brush Hair to One Side: Pin with 2-3 bobby pins in the middle of your head at the back. Pull out tendrils in the front for a softer look
2. Brush Hair from Other Side: Comb hair back from the other side.
3. Twist and Pin: Flatten hair over thumb and twist as you lift up. Pin.
4. Make a Knot: Tie hair above the twist into a gentle knot and pin.
5. Finish with Hairspray: Use a liberal amount of hairspray. We recommend Pantene Classic. Pin back tendrils for a more polished look.
TIP: Buy bobby pins to match you hair color.