Introduction: How to Draw a Bunny
This instructable will teach you how to draw a simple bunny. It's easy enough for a kid but also for any beginner. Have fun and add your own flair if you like!
- A piece of paper
- A pencil
- Colored pencils
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Draw the Head
- Draw a circle.
- The circle can be as big as you'd like.
- This will be the bunny's head.
Step 2: Draw the Ears
- Draw two ovals that connect to the head
- These will be the ears of the bunny
Step 3: Draw the Inner Ears
- Inside of the two large ovals you drew, draw two smaller ones that connect to the bunny's head.
- These will be the inner ears of your bunny
Step 4: Draw the Nose and Mouth
- Draw an upside-down triangle with soft edges in the lower half of the circle.
- This will be the nose.
- Draw a "w", and make sure to connect the middle of it to the tip of the triangle.
- This will be the mouth.
Step 5: Draw the Eyes
- Draw two small circles just above the nose
- Colore the circles in
- These are the eyes
Step 6: Draw the Whiskers
- Draw three diagonal lines on each side of the nose, underneath the eyes
- These will be the whiskers
Step 7: Draw the Body and Back Legs
- Take your finger and place it on the bunny's nose.
- Run your finger to the edge of the bunny's face and stop, this is where you will start your curved line to make the body.
- Draw the curved line in a clockwise direction and stop when the line is directly below the bunny's chin.
- From the end of this line, draw a backward 3.
- This forms the body of the bunny.
Step 8: Draw the Front Legs and Feet
- Starting from the bottom left side of the bunny's head, draw the shape of a tall, skinny "W" with soft edges.
- Make sure the right side of the "W" attaches to the rest of the body
Step 9: Add Details and Color
- You can use colored pencils to color the bunny any color you'd like, but this bunny is white with pink ears and a pink nose.
- Draw a fluffy tail and little lines on the feet to create toes.
Step 10: Add Anything Else You'd Like and Enjoy
- Now that you've drawn a bunny, you can add a landscape or any other thing you'd like to make it unique.
- Sit back and enjoy your drawing.
- This is now something you can teach a sibling or young family member to draw!