Do you want to draw a cute robot? Then, you chose the right project!
- Post It
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Drawing
- Our first thing to do is to get your Post It.
- Draw a curved square like in the first photo.
- For the eyes, draw a curve on the top, bottom, and sides– you can look at the 2nd photo to see what I mean.
- Then draw a curved rectangle for the body.
- And draw a smiley face like in the 3rd photo.
- Then, instead of legs you draw wheels. Draw hands like in the 4th photo.
- Now you are done the drawing. Hurray!
Step 2: Finished
Did you like the project? If so, comment below! Have fun. Bye!
Participated in the
Art Skills Challenge