When your ANNKE IP camera loses its connection to your NVR security system, try this method in the video. It works for new cameras too.
Step 1: Preparation
First, you need to power up your IP camera and the NVR system.
Connect the IP camera to the LAN port of NVR with a standard ethernet cable.
Step 2: Monitoring
- Enter the NVR system. irght click on the live monitoring interface to enter the Shortcut Menu
- Click the "Video Manager" and login with your password
- Then you'll see the status of your IP camera showing " IPC Disconnected "
- Choose it to delete
Step 3: Refresh
- Choose "Refresh", the new added IP camera data will show up.
- Choose it and click "Match code"
- Then you can see your IP camera status "Connect success"
- Now it's working again now.
Step 4: Video Tutorial
You may check this video for more.