In this DIY i will be showing how to get water in a hot place
Things you need:
• A container that is big enough to hold a few rocks and plants
• Some small pebbles or rocks
• A few plants
• and plastic wrap
• a smaller container
- Firstly, take your container and add a few rocks
- Then add the plants
- Then add the small container on the plants and rocks
- Then cover the top with plastic wrap, but make sure to cover up the whole thing!
- Then put it in direct sunlight
The reason this works is because plants to something that is similar to sweating, which is called transpiration. It is a process that occurs in plants when they release unnecessary water through their leaves.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.