Intro: How to Give Yourself a Spa Like Facial at Home
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-To-Give-Yourself-A-Spa-Like-Facial-At-Home Treat yourself to an at home spa experience and give yourself a well deserved facial.
1. Getting Started: Use some nice white fluffy towels and a robe. Candles and soft music are a nice spa touch.
2. Cleansing: Begin with cleansing. A great cleanser to use is DDF's Senstive Skin Cleansing Gel. Steam your face with hot water to open your pores and repeat cleansing step.
3. Toning: Tone with DDF's Aloe Toning Complex. This will get your skin it's cleanest.
4. Microdermabrasion: Refine and rejuvenate your skin with DDF's Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System and tone again. After toning, treat yourself to a mask. We recommend SKII's Skin Signature 3D Refining Mask. Tone one more time after your mask.
5. Extras: You can add extra treatments and products to your experience such as Olay ProX Eye Restoration Complex, Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo, or Frederic Fekkai's Ageless Shampoo and Conditioner.