I made this simple program with notepad to make you're files invisible.
It works with paths, for example:
You just copy the path of youre file, and paste it in the program.
NOTE: Maybe you have to unblock the program.
Version 1.0.4 released! Added a nice color and fixed bug in the main menu.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: How It Works!
1. Download the program using the drop box link.
2. Maybe the program must be unblocked, because I cant register me as a known publisher.
3. Double click the program. Maybe you must run it as a administrator.
4. In the menu, choose a option (1, 2, or 3) followed by enter.
5. If you want to hide a file, chose hide and type/copy the path of a file in the program. (example: %appdata%\private).
6. Press enter. you're file is hided now. If the file not exist you will get a error.
7. repeat the steps for unhiding files.
If you have any Questions, please comment!