Card used: Crucial 8GB Single DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) CL11 SODIMM 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Notebook Memory CT102464BF160B
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1: Fold Monitor
1. Fold monitor back, set something underneath it that won't scratch it. (book)
Step 2: Step 2: Remove Keyboard
2. Pry keyboard from casing, careful. You will hear something like tape removing sound, that's ok. DO NOT DETACH FULLY OR YOU'LL BREAK THE GRAY RIBBON.
Step 3: Step 3: Remove RAM
3. Release pull (below ribbon), slide memory card out
Step 4: Step 4: New RAM
4. New memory card, slides in. The divider should be aligned, hear click
Step 5: Step 5: Done
5. Put keyboard back, push fit. Hear snap. No screws need to be removed.