Introduction: How to Macrame: Square Knots
1. Start with four cords.
2. Bring the right cord over and to the left of the two anchor cords.
3. Place the left cord over the right cord.
4. Bring the left cord under the anchors and through the loop formed by the right cord.
5. Pull and you have the first half of the Square Knot.
6. Bring the left cord over and to the right of the two anchor cords and place the right cord over it.
7. Bring the right cord under the anchors and through the loop formed by the left cord.
8. Pull the cords and you have the finished Square Knot.
For More instructions on How to Macrame then click on the link to visit my macrame blog.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.