Hello Guys and Girls in This Instructable i made a 3D Hologram Projector using simple materials found in and around home,It is Very Easy To Make One Please Continue Reading.... This Simple Gadjet Gives Stunning 3D Hologram Effect
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Hate Reading? Here's a Video
This Video Covers all The Steps Which are To Be Used in Building a 3D Hologram projector
Step 2: Gathering Materials
- Plastic bottle(From Carbonated Beverage)
- Hot Glue Or SuperGlue
- Thin Cardboard For Marking Measurements
- The Middle Portion Of Plastic Bottle is Cut
- According To Template Cardboard is Cut
- Cardboard is placed on plastic and cut as per the Dimensons of Cardboard
- 4x Pieces are Cut
Step 3: Building the Pyramid
- Using Hot Glue The Plastic Parts are Coupled,Super Glue can also be Used
- The Projector is Ready
Step 4: Working
- The Projector is Placed on smartphone and adjusted
- Hologram videos can be found on Internet
- This projector works with only hologram video
If You Like This Instructable Dont Forget To Share With Your Family and Friends Let Them Also Enjoy Building One!!