Tired Of Blowing Ballons For Your Friends Party? Then This Project Is For You
Hello Guys and Girls In This Instructable I will Show You How To Make Electric air Pump To Inflate Balloons Which is Very Easy To Make..Continue reading..
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Hate Reading?
Those Who Hate Reading Can Watch This Video Which Includes Each and every step of making balloon Inflator
Step 2: Materials Needed
- Air Pump(Available at Local Hardware Shops)
- Battery Holder
- Toggle Switch
- Hot Glue
- Plastic Bottle
- Tube(used to grip balloons)
Step 3: Construction-1
One Terminal Of Battery Holder Is Connected To Motor Along With Toggle Switch and other is connected to remaining terminal of motor
NOTE:Check for positive and Negative Terminal
Step 4: Construction-2
- A Hole is Made on Plastic Bottle Body For Air Suction
- Battery is Traced on Plastic Body and Cut(Battery Door)
- To The Air Pump Cap Is Attached To Grip The Tube
Step 5: Coupling Up
- Motor is Inserted Inside Bottle and Glued,Same With Battery And Switch
- To The Tip Of Cap Hot Glue Is Applied and tube is Sticked(used to grip Balloons)
Step 6: Finishing
The Pump Is Ready For Action!
Just With The press Of Switch You Can Inflate Balloons :)
ThankYou For Your Time Reading my Instructable Please Share With Your Family And Friends
Participated in the