Paper Craft is one of my passion. In my craft work, I include other things like flower pots, twigs and dried leaves with paper to make them
This is my first instructable. I have made this plant with artificial flowers and leaves with painted twigs, planted in a flower pot. This one turned out very well and I keep it in my home as a decorative piece.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Needed Materials
- A4 Sheet / White Papers
- Wooden twigs
- Clay Pot filled with Sand
- Varnish / Green Paint
- Pint color Acrylic paint
- Floral Tap
- Artificial flower stamens
- Artificial leaves
Step 2: First Step
- Paint the wood stick with Varnish / Green Paint and kept that to dry.
- Plant that in the Clay pot filled with sand and kept aside.
Step 3: Cutting the Petals
- Using Acrylic paint color the sheets.
- Fold the paper into half and again fold that into thrice as shown in the image. For making flower it should be in square shape.
- Now take that Square shape and fold the paper diagonally to make it a triangle.
- Cut a curve shape in the corner to make the flower shape and a small hole in center using scissors.
- Cut that flower shape into half.
- Glue the corner and join as shown .
Step 4: Join the Leaves
- Take Artificial leaves and join that with the flower made using glue.
Step 5: Final Step
- Take the Clay pot planted with wooden sticks you made before and cut some floral tapes.
- Using floral tap and glue join the flowers with the wooden Sticks.
Now the Gorgeous House Decorative Flower is ready. Now place looks more attractive.
Here you can see the different models i make and kept that in the Alter. You also can make your house more attractive. Try this and share your comments.