I am pleased to extend to the steps basbousa of work. It is of the desserts Al-Sharqiya in the Levant which is the source of popularity frequently dealt with in the month of Ramadan and the winter. they needs the body Calories increase of activity and energy.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 cup of Semolina.
- 1 cub of Milk Powder.
- 1 spoon of Baking Powder .
- 1/2 cup of Castor Sugar.
- 1/2 cup of Oil.
- The packet Cream.
* Preheat oven to 160 Degrees.
Step 2: Preparation
- Put oil, sugar, and cream in the blender, and mix them.
- Put semolina, Milk Powder, and baking powder in The bowl, and mix them.
- Put it inside a blender in the bowl, and mix it
- Now place the mix in griddle after brushiry it with oil.
Step 3: Adornment
- You can put some peanuts Before Bread.
Step 4: Finishing Touches
- At the end of finishing the bread put the sugar Syrup .