Flowers are always attractive and leave behind a soothing experience. They make us feel fresh and this is why we all love flowers. This is one of the most primary reasons why flower crafts are becoming very popular day by day. It is easy to make and has multipurpose usage too, the primary being home decoration.
Here we are going to make Dahlia flower for home decor. We will make a bouquet of paper flowers which can be used as a home decor. This is a very easy paper flower making tutorial.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Dahlia Flower
- Color Papers
- Dry Branch
- Plastic Bottle
- Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- Styrofoam/Thermocol Balls
- Golden Pearls
- Paint Brush
Step 2: Let's Make Paper Cones!
- Take a color paper and cut the paper pieces measuring 3*4 cm.
- We need cut out pieces of different dimensions.
- Similarly, we need yellow cut out pieces of the dimensions too.
- Now make cones of these paper pieces. We need such multiple cones.
Step 3: Let's Make the Flowers!
- Cut the circular shape of the paper for the base.
- Now arrange and paste the cones on the circular base. Make 3 such layers.
- Arrange and paste these layers. This is how the flowers will look like.
- Take a yellow color paper and cut the circular shape of the paper.
- Fold the circle and cut 1/4th part of it.
- Arrange and paste the cones on this 1/4th part. Make 3 such layers.
- Arrange and paste these layers one after the other. We need such flowers.
Step 4: Let's Make Leaves!
- To make the leaf, take a green colour paper. Cut it measuring 14*7 cm.
- Fold it in half and draw a design and cut it.
- Fold this shape in an accordion pattern. Paste this shape to make a leaf. We need multiple such leaves.
- Cut the 4 cm wide long strip of green colour paper.
- Fold and cut the long strip into multiple pieces.
- Fold the paper piece in half and cut the leaf shape of it.
Step 5: Paste the Flowers on Dry Branch & Decorate It!
- Take a dry branch and paint it using golden colour.
- Paste the flowers on the branch.
- Decorate these flowers using baubles and golden pearls
- Paste the leaves on the branch as well.
- Take a plastic bottle. Fill it with white rangoli. Place and fix the branch in it.
- Put some thermocol balls and shells in it.
- Finally, decorate the bottle using decorative tape.
- Your beautiful paper flower home decor is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
Wow, this is a complete home decor and the bouquet looks really decorative and attractive. You can keep this arrangement in the living room and you will definitely be appreciated for this craft.
Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comments section below.