We all love flowers and it makes a very beautiful home decor. These days paper flower is becoming very popular. They not only look beautiful but also can be used in multiple things. These paper flowers can be used as a vase flower, decorative object during festivals etc.
Here we are going to make a beautiful daisy flower that can have varied usage. These daisy flowers are easy to make and can be used as DIY Home Decor.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Color Paper
- Craft Glue
- Decorative Pearls
Step 2: Let's Cut the Flower Shapes!
- Take a colour paper and fold it into three equal parts.
- Now draw circles and cut it.
- Draw the shape of the petals on the colour paper.
- Cut the outlines of the petal to make a flower. We need 3 such flower cuttings.
- Draw a small circle on the colour paper.
- Draw the shape of the petals. Now cut along the outlines of the petals to make a flower.
- We will need several such small flowers as well.
Step 3: Paste the Different Layers of Flowers!
- Take the large flower and fold the petals in half.
- Now paste the layers of the flowers and stick the small flowers as well.
- Draw and cut out a small circle on another colour paper.
- Now paste the small circle on the flower.
Step 4: Let's Decorate the Centre!
- Take decorative pearls and decorate the centre of the flower.
- Take the petals of small layers and arrange it upwards.
- Similarly, make flowers in different shades.
Wow!! your beautiful Daisy flower is now ready.
Step 5: Conclusion
You can use it in different ways for decoration. Use it as a photo frame decoration or wall hanging or room decor. These paper flowers will look awesome. You can also use it on the gift wrap and it will look really attractive.
Hope you loved our paper flower tutorial. Please do not forget to share your experiences and feedback with us.