Having many plastic bottles at your place? Why throw them when you can use them for making something decorative! Yes, with the decorative craft ideas of best out of waste, you can easily convert the unwanted plastic bottles to a designing wall hanging craft for your walls. The craft is quite easy and quick to make which adds to its beauty.
So, are you ready to make something for your wall decorations? Here is what you have to do.
Step 1: Things You Need
- Old Plastic Bottles (shampoo bottles in oval)
- Glitter sheets
- Mirror craft beads
- Beaded Lace
- Pearls and pearl lace
- Glue and cutter
After having all the required things, here are the steps you need to follow for making a lovely wall hanging craft.
Step 2: Let's Cut the Shampoo Bottle!
- Take 2 oval shape plastic bottles shampoo bottle. Cut the lower portion of the shampoo bottles and cut out rings from them using a cutter with similar sizes from the oval shape bottles.
Step 3: Let's Color the Rings!
- For coloring, the rings, take acrylic color and color the ring from inside and outside. Use two colors for two different bottle rings.
Step 4: Let's Take Glitter Sheets!
- Now take two different colors of glitter sheets. Using some glue, stick the rings on the glitter sheet beside each other. Using a cutter, cut the rings from the sheet.
Step 5: Let's Take a Bangle and a Glitter Sheet!
- Now take a bangle and a glitter sheet of a different color. Take a cardboard and draw a circle bigger than the bangle and cut it using a cutter. Cover the circular cardboard using a glitter sheet. Cut out the unwanted part using a cutter.
Step 6: Let's Stick the Bangle on the Center of the Cardboard!
- Take the circular cardboard and stick the bangle on the center of the cardboard.
Step 7: Let's Stick Oval Shape Rings!
- Now take the oval shape rings with one color and stick it around the bangle giving it a floral like look.
- Now take the rings with the other color and stick one ring between two rings that you have already used around the bangle. This adds another layer of rings to make a big flower.
Step 8: Let's Decorate the Wall Hanging!
- For decorating the wall hanging, take some mirror beads. Take a mirror bead and stick it in the center of the bangle. Take other mirror beads and stick them in the center of first rings. Take some pearl beads and stick in the center ring layer using some glue.
- For further decoration, take a beaded lace and surround the center mirror in the bangle using it. Take some small pearl beads and stick them around the beaded lace. Again, surround the pearl beads using the beaded lace.
Step 9: Let's Stick a Beaded Lace on the Back Side!
- Now take a beaded lace and stick it on the back side of the wall hanging. This would give the wall craft a hanging to use it on walls.
Step 10: Conclusion
Isn’t it a beautiful wall hanging craft! This wall piece is surely going to decorate your halls with something new and unique. Again, you can use different shapes or rings or bottles for making this craft too. So, how have you designed your wall hanging craft?