Hey everybody! So this stuff is candy oobleck. It's freakin candy and freakin oobleck mixed together to make freakin candy oobleck! It's not just oobleck with a crapload of sugar mixed in, it's legitimate candy that just so happens to have properties almost identical to that famous internet slime called oobleck. It's relatively easy to make and has a simple set of ingredients.
Step 1: Stuff You Will Need
1Tbs - Butter
1/2 Cup - Water
1 Cup - Granulated Sugar
2/3 Cup - Corn Syrup
1/4 - 1/2 tsp - Sea Salt
(optional) Flavor - eg. 1/2tsp of vanilla
(optional) Color - food coloring (duh)
Step 2: Cook It
1. Dump everything into your pot
2. Turn the heat up to medium high
3. Stir....stir.... stir...
4. Check temp frequently
5. The moment it reaches 250º, dump out the goo into a buttered pan
6. Let the goo cool
7. Butter your hands - - food safe gloves are nice
8. Pull da candy until it turns a silvery color (about 15-20 mins)
10. Put in wrappers or a ziplock bag
Step 3: All Done!
As I said, it's super simple. This recipe is actually based off of taffy (i modified it :) if your curious how I came up with the recipe. It's good stuff. Anyway thanks for the read!
If ya liked it please vote for me in the "Sweet Treats" challenge. Also I'd really appreciate if you gave me a sub on YT - - https://m.youtube.com/c/happymadscientist
BTW I know the thumbnail looks stupid but I couldn't think of any other way to do it :)