Introduction: How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Very easy to make and so much fun for the Holidays! My girls love to make these every year!
Time: 30 mins +
melting chocolates (milk chocolate, gingerbread, peanut butter, white chocolate)
toppings (peanuts, Sprinkles, mini chocolates, m&ms, crushed peppermints, chocolate mints, mini marshmallows, toffee, etc.)
(optional) plastic pretzel bags and ties
Follow us on etsy and Instagram @pinehillsfarm
Step 1: Toppings
1. Set out the Toppings on small plates. * can get messy.
2. Some toppings you could use crushed peanuts, Sprinkles, mini chocolates, m&ms, crushed peppermints, chocolate mints, mini marshmallows, toffee, carmel, etc...
Step 2: Pretzels and Chocolates
1. Set out large pretzel rods or small rods will also work.
2. Place chocolates in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes until melted. we also have a chocolate melting pot.
Step 3: Dip, Cover, Sprinkle
1. moving fast......dip pretzel into chocolate. * we used a spoon to help coat it faster.
2. sprinkle with whatever topping you want.
3. Set on plate or lined baking sheet to cool.
4. once the plate was full. I placed it in the freezer for a few minutes to cool.
Step 4: Dry and Package
1. once pretzels are cool, bag and tie shut.
2. They make a great class treat or add to gift bags as a special treat!
*I bought the pretzel bags off of ebay.
Participated in the
Homemade Gifts Contest 2016