Introduction: How to Make: Cozy Crock-Pot Chicken Dinner
Hello everyone! Sometimes you crave comfort food for those cold winter nights. Today I’m going to show you how to cook a crockpot chicken dinner that is both simple and satisfying.
You are going to need:
-1 envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix
-Cream of Mushroom soup
-8 OZ. of cream cheese
-6 skinless, boneless, chicken breast halves
-A measuring cup
-And a 4-quart crockpot
1. Cut your chicken into cubes and add it to your crockpot.
2. In your pot, on low heat, melt ¼ cup of butter.
3. Add the dry Italian salad dressing mix.
4. Mix in your mushroom soup.
5. Stir in ½ cup of white wine.
6. Add 8 OZ. of cream cheese. Mix everything together!
7. Pour the mixture over the chicken in the crockpot.
8. Cook for 5 hours on low heat.
9. To spice up the meal, serve the chicken over cooked pasta! Yum!
This definitely helps get rid of any winter blues and is a hearty meal for your entire family to enjoy!
Thanks so much for watching! Please be sure to give my video a ‘thumbs up’ and SUBSCRIBE below! Stay warm and cozy!
Until next time loves! XO!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.