Do you find it irritating when you have to look for coins in your wallet or purse? Don’t worry, you are not the only one.Be it a small one or a big one, wallets have been a big issue for storing money when it comes to coins. So, what’s the solution to this situation? Here we are with a beautiful solution for storing the coins.
What do you do with jar caps and cream packs after using them? Throw them, right? But what if I tell you that it can be used for making an adorable purse? Yes, today we shall learn how to make a coin purse using the jar caps and cream packs.
Step 1: Things You Need
- Jar cap (plastic)
- Empty cream pack
- Glitter paper
- Flat paper
- Cutter and scissors
- Glue and Velcro
- Lace and a stone
Step 2: Let's Cut the Jar Cap!
- Take the plastic jar cap and the empty cream pack.
- Take a scale and a marker. Make a straight line on the jar cap on the top side. Using a cutter, cut out the marked portion.
Step 3: Let's Cut Cream Pack!
- Take the empty cream pack and cut out the neck using a cutter. Also, cut the end of the cream pack using a scissor. Cut out one of the sides of the cream pack to open the cream pack flat. Fold it on the opposite side to make the pack straight.
Step 4: Let's Stick Jar to Cream Pack!
- Now take the jar cap and stick some glue on the edge of the cap. Stick the cap to the cream pack that you have straightened. When it sticks firmly, cut out the remaining side portion of the cream pack using scissors.
Step 5: Let's Stick Flat Paper!
- Now take one glitter sheet and one flat sheet. Apply some glue on the cream pack side of the purse and stick it on a flat paper. Cut out the remaining sides of the flat paper. Apply some glue on the sides of the purse and stick the flat paper strips on it to cover is from sides and down too. For firmness, stick the remaining sides of the flat paper on the jar cap properly.
Step 6: Let's Cover With Glitter Sheet!
- Now take the glitter sheet and cut out two shapes from it, one of the jars capsize and the other to make the opening of the purse.
- Stick the opening piece of the glitter sheet first on the back side of the jar cap. Now take the second part of the glitter piece and stick it over the jar cap properly to cover it properly.
Step 7: Let's Decorate the Purse!
- Now take a lace, a stone,and Velcro. Stick the lace on the inner part of the purse opening.
Step 8: Let's Paste Velcro!
- Cut out two small pieces of Velcro and stick each on the purse and the opening to make a button for the purse.
Step 9: Let's Stick a Bead!
- Now take the stone and stick it on the top side of the purse to give it a button like a look.
Step 10: Conclusion
Your adorable and fancy coin purse is all set to use. The size of the purse is so small that you can store it in other big purses. This would make reaching the coins easy in your big bulky purse. Again, this can also be a lovely gift to your cute angel who loves carrying a purse like you. So, how are you designing your purse?