Shashlik sticks,Wire,Cutter,Super Glue,Artificial leave,scissor,Pot,Air dry modeling clay,Glue Gun,Colour.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Sticks and Wire Cutting
- Cut wire on ring shape according Shashlik sticks size.
- fixed wire ring on stick with the help of super glue.
Step 2: Colouring
- colour the sticks green and yellow for real look
Step 3: Artificial Leave Cutting and Fixing
- cut the leave in different sizes in palm shape.
- Fixed the leave on stick with the help of glue gun.
- colour it for final touch.
Step 4: Fixing in Pot and Final Look
- fill air dry modeling clay in pot.
- and fixed all 5 sticks in pot.
- some final look pictures.
- our Dwarf Bamboo palm plant is ready.
Participated in the