Tree stick,Binding wire ,Wire cutter, Green floral tape, Linseed oil, Glue, Blue cloth, Starch spray, Color ,Air dry modeling clay, Artificial dry grass, Pot
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Steam & Branches Making
- Take tree stick ,cut it like bonsai shape.
- Take few binding wire& twist it together.
Step 2: Flower Making
- Use floral tape on wire.
- Take blue cloth & press it with the help or starch.
- Cut the flower in three sizes.
- Join the petals with glue.
Step 3: Final Look
- Use Linseed oil on steam for original look..
- Arrange the flowers on steam.
- Take clay to fix the bonsai.
- Finial pics.
Participated in the