Willing to follow the latest trends in designer purses? But the cost kills your wish halfway? Wait a minute. What if I tell you can carry a similar designer purse by spending zero amount? Yes, this is true, the DIY Paper Purse is all set to give a designer touch to your look. This adorable purse design is quite popular among the ladies and even girls looking for some fancy design.
Here is how you can make this wonderful purse at your home.
Step 1: Things You Need No Sew Purse
- Flat Sheet
- Scissors and cutter
- Pencil, scale,and glue
- Stone lace and medium size stone
Step 2: Let's Take Cardboard & Cut It!
Are you ready to make this lovely purse? Let’s begin then.
- Firstly, take cardboard and cut out two pieces with measurements of 2x3.5 inches out of it.
- Taking a measurement of half an inch on the edges, make an arc-like shape using a pencil.
- Using a cutter, cut off the edges from both the sides of the cardboard.
Step 3: Let's Take Flat Sheets!
- Now take two flat sheets. Apply some glue on one of the cardboard pieces and stick it on the sheet corner. When properly stuck, cut out the flat sheet with proper cardboard shape.
- Similarly, cover the opposite side and the other cardboard piece too.
- Take another flat sheet and fold it into the half.
- Cut the edges of the flat sheet giving it circular corners.
Step 4: Let's Take Small Strips!
- Now take the cardboard pieces and place one of the cardboard pieces on the end of the flat sheet using glue.
- Apply glue on the cardboard piece corner and roll the flat sheet leaving one folded end open on the top.Similarly, place the second cardboard piece on the opposite side.
- Now take a small strip of the flat sheet and cover the openings of the cardboard piece on the opening of the purse.
- Take a flat sheet and cut out 3 small strips from it with similar measures of the outer side of the purse opening. Stick them at equal distances on the purse opening.
Step 5: Let's Take a Velcro!
- Take a small piece of Velcro and stick it on the inner side opening of the purse center.
- Similarly, take the closing side of Velcro and stick it on the lower side of the purse forming a clutch to open and close the purse.
Step 6: Let's Decorate the Purse!
Time to decorate the purse! Take a stone lace and stick it on the border of the complete purse. Finally, take a medium size stone piece and stick it on the three strips in the center.
Step 7: Conclusion
Here you go! Isn’t it a wonderful design with zero cost? The purse can be used to keep all your touchup belongings that need to be carried in parties. Again, if you have your own decorating ideas using pearls, stones, or even laces, you can surely move ahead for it.
So, how does your DIY Paper No Sew Purse look like? Do write to us in the comments below.