Introduction: How to Make Diffused LEDs
This is a tutorial on how to turn ordinary LEDs which are very focused into diffused LEDs to make beautiful effects like shown above.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
* Semi Transparent Frosting Paint
You can get the frosting paint from Home Depot.
Step 2: Frosting
* Shake the can vigorously for a minute.
* Place the LEDs on the asphalt
* Spray the paint onto the LEDs
* Let it dry for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Enjoy!
Power it on with a coin cell battery and enjoy!
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017