Introduction: How to Make Double Shaft DC MOTOR
Hello Readers in this Instructable i made a double shaft dc motor which i got from my old mp3 player,Purpose of Doing so was to combine features of two DC MOTORS into One.For example in rc cars instead of 2 only one can be used which saves lots of Space and Battery power!! Cool isn't
Click Here to Watch Full Video of this tutorial https://youtu.be/eD83yzwaECs
Step 1: Video for Those Who Hate Reading!
if your app doesn't support the video just copy and paste this Link on Your Browser https://youtu.be/eD83yzwaECs
Step 2: Lets Begin...
- Have a Look at Your DC MOTOR!
- Remove the back plate ( i faced some problems while removing this)
- Separate the plate and DC Motor Body
Step 3: Removing Old Shaft
- i used old DC Motor as a support to remove the shaft
- used Mini Hammer For Ramming
- Shaft is Taken Out
Step 4: New Shaft
- Insert New Shaft
- i got my new shaft from umbrella Spokes
- Couple it using superglue
- Join Everything
- Run Your DC Motor and Build Some Cool Stuffs
ThankYou...Please Show Your Love by Shares and Comments..Have a Good Day :)