Hello Readers This is a really special instructable in which i modified a single shaft DC Motor to a Double Shaft in Very Easy Way..
Video Link: https://youtu.be/eD83yzwaECs (Just copy and search in your browser)
Uses:Only one motor can be used instead of two in case of projects such as RC Cars
Step 1: Hate Reading? This Video Is for You Https://youtu.be/eD83yzwaECs
Complete Video Tutorial Which Shows Modifying Single Shaft to Double Shaft in 2 Ways
Video link https://youtu.be/eD83yzwaECs
Step 2: Lets Begin
- Have a Look at Your DC Motor!
- Remove it by opening the closed hooks in the side
- Remove the Rotor from Inside
- Try Hard to remove the shaft(it is little bit tricky to remove shaft)
- if you didn't get how to remove shaft go back to previous Step!
Step 3: New Shaft!
- After the Old Shaft is Removed,replace it by new one
- insert the new shaft
- Fix it using superglue
- Put Back Everything in place
- Now run the motor with battery
- Dual shaft Motor is Ready For Action!
If You Liked this instructions Please share with your family and Friends! Have a Great Day.Bye
TinkerJim made it!