Paper baskets look really cute and they are ideal for gifting purpose. This is why these paper baskets are becoming popular day by day. Here we are going to make a beautiful chocolate basket with paper. You can gift it on Valentines Day or on birthday.
This is a decorative paper basket and is ideal for any occasion. It looks attractive and can hold small stuff inside it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Easy DIY Basket
- Foam Sheets
- Printed Paper
- Glue Stick
- Glue Gun
- Decorative Laces
- Sketch Pens
- Decorative Flowers
- Decorative Pearls
Step 2: Let's Cut the Printed Paper!
- Take a printed paper and mark the distances on it.
- Cut out the outer markings.
- Again mark the distances and draw the lines measuring 6 cm and 14 cm respectively.
- Fold this paper piece in half two times.
Step 3: Let's Get the Boat Shape!
- Draw the curve diagonal line and cut it.
- We will get a shape like this.
- Fold the paper in a boat shape.
Step 4: Let's Make the Base!
- Take a yellow colour foam sheet and draw a flower shape using a stencil.
- Cut this design using the cutter.
- Now take a piece of pink colour foam sheet and draw the floral shape on it.
- Cut the outline. Paste the pink floral shape on the yellow one at the centre.
Step 5: Let's Make the Handle & Decorate the Basket!
- Paste the boat shape basket on the base.
- To make the handle, take a printed paper and mark the distances measuring 2.5 cm.
- Cut the long strip.Now give it a boat shape and paste it.
- Mark the distance measuring 4 cm and fold it.
- Paste it into the boat shape basket to make a handle of it.
- Decorate the basket using decorative lace and pearls.
- Paste decorative flowers on the basket.
- Draw the design on the base using sketch pen to give it an attractive look.
Your easy and beautiful paper basket is now ready!
Step 6: Conclusion
This basket looks really beautiful. You can put chocolates and other stuff along with handwritten messages to gift your loved ones to add a personalised touch to it.