When I was a kid I remember mom making us these delicious quick-n-easy doughnuts from Pillsbury canned biscuit dough. She would fry them in oil then roll them around in the sugar bowl and my sisters and I would gobble them up while they were still warm.
It is one of my wonderfully delicious memories
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You'll Need to Create Your Own Memories
Pillsbury Canned Biscuits (I like the Grand Home-style Honey Butter)
Step 2: Instructions
1) Heat approximately 2 inches of vegetable oil in a large pot to about 350° (or on medium heat if you don't have a cooking thermometer)
2) Pop biscuits out of can and separate them out onto a flat cutting board
3) Using a sharp knife, cut each biscuit into four equal pieces
4) Carefully place several pieces in the hot oil for about 1/2 minute per side, or until golden brown
4) Drain on a paper towel or wire rack
5) While still warm, roll them around in sugar
6) Eat while they are still warm