Paper boxes make a really good gifting option. You can always stuff in some candy or chocolates and gift it to kids and your loved ones on any occasion. Gifting in these cute paper boxes makes the gift even more special.
Here, we are going to make a simple and easy paper gift box. It looks attractive and can be used on any occasion for gifting purpose. This is a very easy DIY Paper Craft for girls and kids.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Gift Box
- Printed Paper
- Color Paper
- Craft Glue
- Decorative Pearls
Step 2: Let's Cut the Box Template!
- First, download the FREE template from this link to make the paper box. https://stylenrichdiy.com/template-diy-paper-gift-box-craft/
- Now take a print out of the downloaded template on A4 sized coloured paper and cut the outer markings.
- Now slowly run the cutter on the cutout sheet for easy folding. Do not cut.
Step 3: Let's Paste the Edges!
- Paste the edges to make a box.
- Now cut a small portion of the box at the front to fix the upper flap.
Step 4: Let's Paste the Printed Paper!
- Take a printed paper and mark the hexagon of each side measuring 5*5 cm.
- Cut this hexagon shape.
- Now paste this printed shape on the opening flap of the box.
- Now cut 1.5 cm strip on the printed paper and mark the distance of 5 cm lengthwise.
- Paste this strip on the sides of the box.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Box!
- Now, decorate the paper gift box using decorative pearls.
Wow!! Your cute paper gift box is now ready!
Step 6: Conclusion
This cute paper gift box is an ideal choice for gifting. You can make multiple such boxes and use them for your kid’s birthday to give away return gifts to the children. They are really going to love this decorative paper box. You can keep some chocolates or small stuff inside this box.
Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. Please do not forget to share your experiences and feedback with us in the comment section.