Here is an easy way to make safe cookie dough to eat!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips(or of choice)
Step 2: Combine
- Combine the brown sugar and butter in a large bowl
- Beat with an electric mixer until creamy
- Then, add in the vanilla extract and salt
Step 3: Mix in the Flour
- Mix in the flour
- Mix until a crumbly dough is formed!
Step 4: Mix in the Milk
- Now, you will add the milk
- The dough will become creamy and start to look like regular cookie dough now!
Step 5: Fold in the Chocolate Chips
- Now we are almost done!
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix it into the dough!
Step 6: Time to Eat!
- Your edible cookie dough is ready to eat!