Hello Friends in this Instructable i made a Mini Electric Car which is very easy to make and most of the materials used to build this can be found in and around house
Step 1: Video for Those Who Hate Reading!
https://youtu.be/gonrKMaj_54 Video Link,Share this awesome idea with your Family and Friends :)
Step 2: Lets Start!
- Cardboard is used to make body
- The shape is cut as shown in figure
- Color pen is used to support the wheel shaft
- Hot glue is used for coupling
Step 3: Wheel
- Shaft is attached to one side of wheel
- Inserted inside the shaft Holder
- The wheel is connected to other end
- Same is done for 2 sides also
Step 4: DC MOTOR Attachment
- DC Motor is the driver
- Wheel is connected to dc motor
- Cardboard is cut as per the shape required to hold dc motor
- Hot glue is used to hold them together
Step 5: Finishing
- Terminals of dc motor are connected with Battery connectors
- Battery is connected
- Electric car is Ready!