Introduction: How to Make Electric Car at Home
Hello Friends in this Instructable i made a Mini Electric Car which is very easy to make and most of the materials used to build this can be found in and around house
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Video for Those Who Hate Reading!
https://youtu.be/gonrKMaj_54 Video Link,Share this awesome idea with your Family and Friends :)
Step 2: Lets Start!
- Cardboard is used to make body
- The shape is cut as shown in figure
- Color pen is used to support the wheel shaft
- Hot glue is used for coupling
Step 3: Wheel
- Shaft is attached to one side of wheel
- Inserted inside the shaft Holder
- The wheel is connected to other end
- Same is done for 2 sides also
Step 4: DC MOTOR Attachment
- DC Motor is the driver
- Wheel is connected to dc motor
- Cardboard is cut as per the shape required to hold dc motor
- Hot glue is used to hold them together
Step 5: Finishing
- Terminals of dc motor are connected with Battery connectors
- Battery is connected
- Electric car is Ready!