Introduction: How to Make Embossed Painting | Metal Art
- Let's make this beautiful unique painting.
- It's very easy to make
- Looking inspired and amazing.
Pewter Sheet (aluminium sheet),
Craft Foam Sheet,
Modelling Ball Tools,
Plaster of Paris
Glass Paint (Brown),
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Design / Sketch
Select and draw design of your choice I draw ram sheep design on paper.
Step 2: Draw on Pewter Sheet
- Place craft foam sheet for embossing.
- Cut pewter sheet according to canvas board. Make sure pewter sheet is inch long on each side.
Step 3: Embossing Design
- Stick sketch on pewter sheet.
- Trace sketch on pewter sheet.
- Embossing technique can be checked from video.
Step 4: Making Durable
- Cut canvas sheet from inside.
- Make plaster of paris according to canvas board.
- Fill complete for making it durable.
Step 5: Coloring
Colors can be chosen according to sketch or as you like.
Step 6: Final Look
Here are few beautiful pics of Metal Embossing painting.
Feel free to ask any question about it.
Your suggestions are always welcome