- Fidget Spinner is a stress releiving toy it consists of bearing at its centre
- Here i made it on my on but have not used bearings but also the spin time is pretty good
- I have made this thing from cardboard which is very light in weight and pocket friendly too..Continue reading to make one for yourself..
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Video Showing How to Make Fidget Spinner and Spin Time
- first video shows fidget spinner with double cover
- second video shows fidget spinner with single cover(having maximum spin time)
- You May Also Like My Last Video Where i Made Fidget Spinner From Hot Glue
Step 2: Spinner Body
- The body of spinner is made entirely from cardboard
- The dimensions is shown in the image
- The center is located in the body by drawing cross lines
- Hole is made using toothpic
- One more piece is made with same dimensions
Step 3: Caps
The coverings caps are made from discs of cardboard
Step 4: Weight Attachment
Instead of bearings Ive used coins which is placed at the ends of the cardboard
Step 5: Finishing
- Toothpic is inserted between the disc then between the center holes and repeat same for other side also
- Give a rotation many times untill the movement is fully free and then enjoy!!
Participated in the
Cardboard Contest 2017