- Get one gunpowder.
- And at least one dye..
- You can use multiple dyes to make your firework different colors.
- In a crafting table, take the gunpowder and the dye to create a firework star.
- You can use fire charges to make an explosive "boom".
- You can use a gold nugget to make a star.
- A feather for more traditional fireworks.
- When ready to create the firework, get at least one gunpowder, one paper and your firework star.
- You can still create a firework without a firework star, but you would only see the trail.
- You can also use a head for your fireworks.
YOU CANNOT MINE THINGS WITH THE FIREWORK THAT WILL AFFECT THE SHAPE!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.