- Stress free for all ages!
- These stress balls will stretch and squeeze
- Give ease to not only the stressed, but also the fidgeters
- WARNING: Can cause complete relaxation
Step 1: Collect the Supplies
- these can be fun patterns, plain colors, or decorated by yourself!
- Measuring cup
- at least 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup of flour per balloon
- Empty water bottle
- Dry (VERY IMPORTANT)
Step 2: Decorate the Balloons
- This step is only necessary if you are deciding to do this for your own stress ball-
- If you are not decorating your balloon, then just skip this step :)
- TIP: permanent markers are recommended for use to decorate
Step 3: Prepare Water Bottle
Make sure water bottle is empty and dry.
- This is important because you don't want the flour to stick to the inside of your water bottle
- TIP: use a blow-dryer for faster drying
Step 4: Assemble Funnel and Water Bottle
Place funnel into the opening of the water bottle and set aside
Step 5: Measure Out the Flour
Using the measuring cup, measure out a 1/2 cup of flour.
Step 6: Pour Flour
Pour the approximate 1/2 cup of flour into the water bottle using the funnel.
TIP: You may need to tap or wiggle to funnel to get all of the flour into the water bottle.
Step 7: Replace Funnel With Balloon
Remove funnel and stretch your balloon around the opening of the water bottle.
Step 8: Fill the Balloon
While holding onto where the balloon/water bottle opening is, turn the water bottle upside down and gently squeeze the flour into the balloon
TIP: Make sure to use some pressure when performing this step. The air from the pressure will help the balloon open up making it easier for the flour to fill the balloon - and do not release grip. (this will cause the flour to go back into the water bottle)
Step 9: Remove Balloon From Water Bottle
After the flour is all in, leaving the bottle upside down and grip on water bottle tight, pinch the balloon opening with opposite hand and remove it from the bottle.
Step 10: Double Check the Balloon
Make sure there is not any extra air within the balloon.
TIP: You want the balloon to be snug with flour inside of it.
Step 11: Tie the Balloon
Carefully, tie the balloon and wipe away and any excess flour from the outside.