Intro: How to Make Kerplunk Backyard Games
Hello, I will be showing/teaching you how to make back yard Kerplunk. Kerplunk is a fun game to play with your friend or a ground. It is a quick couple minute game that is really fun for a birthday party or get together's.
Step 1: What You Need
1. 5.5cm colorful Ball pit balls
2 .Blue Hawk 36-in x 10-ft Galvanized Steel Hardware Cloth
3. Bamboo garden sticks
4. Wood stand or any other material
7. wood screws
8. L bracket
9. zip tie
Every thing is from home depot except the ball pit balls they are from Walmart
Step 2: How to Build Wood Stand
1. Use one 2 X 4 and cut into four 16 inch pieces.
2. Use one 4 X 4 and cut into four 16 inch pieces.
3. Screw the four 10 inch pieces the the four corners of the bores
4. If you want you can paint the stand to give it some colour
Step 3: How to Build the Chicken Wire Tube
1.Make an about 4 foot tall tube of chicken wire and place it over the wood stand
2.secure the tube to the wood stand with a staple gun
3. Tie the two ends of the wire with zip ties
Step 4: Bamboo Garden Sticks
1. Slide the bamboo garden sticks threw the holes. Make sure you don't leave any big spaces so the balls cant go threw.
Step 5: Ball Pit Balls
1. Dump in the balls and your ready to play!