Valentine’s Day is a special occasion and everyone likes to share a unique gift with their loved one. This magic cube gift can be given on Valentine’s Day or Birthday. It makes an ideal and unique gift. It is not just a cube but it can also have some messages and photos embedded in it to make the day special.
This is a nice craft where you can display your photographs and personalised messages as well.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Magical Cube
- Empty Cardboard Containers
- Packing Tape
Step 2: Let's Cut the Empty Cardboard Box!
- Take an empty cardboard box and draw the markings on it.
- Cut along these markings to get small box pieces.
Step 3: Let's Paste the Cutout Pieces Into the Boxes!
- Now take a cardboard piece and draw the markings on it. Cut along these markings.
- Take the square pieces and draw small squares inside it similar to the base of the cutout boxes.
- Cut out the corner squares of the cardboard pieces.
- Run the cutter on the cutout designs for easy folding. Do not cut.
- Now paste these pieces into the boxes.
Step 4: Let's Paint the Boxes!
- Use different colours to paint the boxes.
- Use a cello tape to paste the boxes.
- Repeat the same process with the other boxes as well.
- Now take all the boxes and paste them to form the cube. You need to check once that it is foldable from all points
Step 5: Let's Paste Some Printed Messages!
- Take the message printed on a white sheet and paste it on the cube.
- Now cut the message into four parts as per the upper surface of the cube.
- Now paste some Valentine’s Day themed photographs and write some personalised messages on it.
- Cut it as per the size of the cube.
Wow!! Your Amazing Magic Cube Box is Now Ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
This is really a unique gift and has a personalised touch to it. Try making this craft and gift it to your loved one to make your day really special.
Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. Please do not forget to share your feedback and experiences in the comments section below.