Introduction: How to Make Mini SOLAR POWERED CAR
Hello Friends in this instructable i will show you how to make a Mini Solar Powered Car in very easy way
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Video for Those Who Doesn't Like Reading!!
Step 2: Requirements
- Mini solar cell
- DC Motor
- Plastic Gears
- Hot Glue
- Old Color Pens
Step 3: Let's Build!
- Color Pen Body is used to support shaft
- It is connected to the body using hot glue
- Shaft is Placed inside Color pen body
- Wheel is connected to either side of the shaft
Step 4: Rear Wheel
- Power is given to rear wheel
- DC MOTOR is used
- Here first half support(color pen body) is glued to the cardboard first
- Gear is attached to the mid part of the shaft
- Then the next half is supported
- Wheels are fixed on either side of the shaft
Step 5: Lets Finish
- DC MOTOR is attached with plastic gear and connected to the Gear in the wheel shaft
- Solar cell is directly connected to the dc motor
- Solar panel is capable of producing 6v and 150ma of power