Intro: How to Make Mobile Remote Controlled Car Via Bluetooth
How to Make Mobile Remote Controlled Car via Bluetooth | Indian LifeHacker
Step 1: What Is Required
1.Gear Motor link- http://buy.flyrobo.in/botyre
2. L298N Module link- http://buy.flyrobo.in/l298n
3. Bluetooth Module HC-05 link- : http://buy.flyrobo.in/hc05
4. Arduino UNO link- http://buy.flyrobo.in/uno
5. Castor Small (you can by in shop )
6. Jumper wires link- https://www.flyrobo.in/arduino_world/arduino_all/1...
Android App link:- https://goo.gl/ikGVjd (This App is only for android Users)
Arduino link- https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
Step 2: Let's Make It
First take a cardboard and motor and Join to the cardboard using glue and Take L298N Module and Join to the cardboard and take small Breadboard and join the cardboard and take Arduino and join the cardboard as shown in photo.
Step 3: Let's Make It
Step 4: Let's Code It
Let's Code to Arduino
Download code from https://goo.gl/GMiZnY
in this link you got a code and copy and paste in Arduino and upload and open app and connect the Bluetooth and play it.
hope you like this and enjoy this
like and subscribed Indianlifehacker -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kZs1f6gVXgxjwfV...