This is a tutorial of how to make no-bakes; delicious chocolate and oatmeal cookies that don't need to be baked.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
The ingredients needed are:
1 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder (Hershey's works best)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups Quaker's oats
1. Combine milk, sugar, and cocoa powder in a pan. Put on medium heat and stir.
2. After the cocoa powder, sugar, and milk have mixed together, add butter and stir until fully melted.
3. Continue stirring until mixture begins to boil, then stir on the heat for one more minute.
4. Take pan off the heat, then add vanilla extract, peanut butter, and oats. Stir until everything is mixed well.
5. Use a tablespoon to dole out bits of the batter onto a cookie sheet, then let the batter dry, and eat!